A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Roy Cooper to 55% of NC Voters: You’re too dumb to use ID to vote
- Lincoln Principal Charged With Assault on Student
- WCPSS ‘Equity Affairs’ Office Now Costing Taxpayers $574,647 Per Year
- Cumberland Teacher Arrested For Sexual Relations With Student
- NC’s Largest District Is Following In The Footsteps of Parkland
Get A.P. Dillon’s Updates and Weekly Email Blast
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Cumberland County
A Cumberland County teacher has been charged with assault on a student. Continue reading
A Cumberland County teacher has been charged with assaulting a handicapped student. Continue reading
An assistant principal working for Cumberland County schools has been charged with assault. Continue reading
Cumberland County Schools is upset that their teacher salary supplement isn’t as big as Wake County’s.
So, the narrative we’ve heard from various sources is that North Carolina doesn’t pay it’s teacher enough. The untold part of that narrative is that the teacher supplemental pay is set by the individual districts.
Ok, so the teachers in Cumberland have a smaller supplement. The county sets that, so why not raise it? They have no problem paying their Superintendent generously, after all.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading