A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Acquitted
Recently, a Charlotte Judge acquitted three occupiers and this week a Raleigh Judge follows suit. The arrests were conducted last October. Multiple people were blocking sidewalks and refused to move. The back story is here.
Local news isn’t covering the story as of this blog post, but I found this on OccupyRaleigh.net: Continue reading