A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Christopher Arnell Holland
The law firm representing a student who was sexually assaulted by a Guilford County public school teacher is expanding their investigations into the district in light of discovering additional teacher arrests, including “five of whom have been arrested just within the past year.” Continue reading
Two Wilmington area law firms filed a civil class-action lawsuit today against the
Guilford County Board of Education and the former Dudley High School coach and teacher’s assistant accused of sexually assaulting students. Continue reading
A law firm has announced they are conducting a civil investigation involving a Guilford County Public Schools teacher who was arrested in March of this year for multiple counts of sexual assault of a student. Continue reading
A Guilford County Public Schools teaching assistant was arrested Thursday, March 12 on suspicion of performing sex acts with a juvenile student in 2019. Continue reading