A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Orange County Public Schools
The statutory rape charges recently filed against an Orange County teacher have been dropped by the district attorney. Continue reading
A former Orange County Schools teacher is facing child pornography-related charges stemming from a mi-February tip sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Continue reading
A Goldsboro area school principal who was wanted for the alleged statutory rape of a 12-year-old child was found dead in a wooded area last Friday. Continue reading