A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Orange County Public Schools
According to an email from the Orange County Public Schools Equity Dept., the district is planning to set up racially segregated safe spaces called “Affinity Spaces.” Continue reading
The statutory rape charges recently filed against an Orange County teacher have been dropped by the district attorney. Continue reading
Orange County Teacher Threatens to Shoot up Elementary and ‘Sex Room’ is Exposed in a Durham High School
A now-former Orange County Public Schools teacher has been arrested for making threats to ‘shoot up’ the elementary school she worked at. Meanwhile, the existence of an alleged ‘sex room’ was exposed at a Durham High School. Continue reading
A former Orange County Schools teacher is facing child pornography-related charges stemming from a mid-February tip sent to the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children. Continue reading
A Goldsboro area school principal who was wanted for the alleged statutory rape of a 12-year-old child was found dead in a wooded area last Friday. Continue reading