LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- The Name Shirley Teter Should Be On Every NC Media Site. It’s Not.
- Obamacare Is Killing North Carolina. BCBS NC Raises Rates AGAIN.
- More Cases of Mythical Voter Fraud Emerge
- Buncombe Dept. of Social Services: Baby Brokers in Child Adoption Market
- Who is really suing the McCrory Administration over Public Records?
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: NC Politics
The vote in the House to repeal ObamaTax (Affordable Healthcare Act a.k.a Obamacare) was successful. It passed 240 to 182, with 4 Democrats voting for repeal. The Democrats that voted for repeal were:
Rep. Dan Boren [D, OK-2]
Rep. Larry Kissell [D, NC-8]
Rep. Mike McIntyre [D, NC-7]
Rep. Mike Ross [D, AR-4] Continue reading
Bev Perdue is so successful at failing that it’s a good thing she’s not running again. Her ‘top aides’ are made headlines last year for receiving advance copies of confidential employment data to spin the Governor’s jobs reporting – in violation of federal law. Now her top aides have apparently pulled an edit job that would make MSNBC proud if it were video. Continue reading
In true Democrat form, Governor Bev Perdue issued her idea of an apology. It’s become apparent that to a Democrat, Liberal, Progressive or Lefty Moonbat, an apology is just another chance to slight the other party. Continue reading