A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: HB 13
Two bills are flying through the NC General Assembly unchallenged right now. One is a vaccination bill, which I’ll write about later today. The other is HB 13, titled, Amend School Health Assessment Requirement.
I wrote about this bill once before and given the speed with which this bad bill is flying through the General Assembly, I find the need to write about it again. Yesterday, it passed the first reading in the Senate and was referred to the Rules committee.
Let me stress this point: The health assessment document being mentioned in this bill is incredibly invasive. It includes medical data that is none of the school system or state’s business — it is information that should be between your family and your doctor.
KEEP READING — SEE THE ACTUAL ASSESSMENT Continue reading