A.P Dillon on Social Media
Donate with PayPal
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WSF volunteer arrested on sex crime charges involving student
- Wake County high school teacher charge with felony larceny
- Waynesville area private school teacher arrested on sex crime charge
- Burke County Schools teacher arrested for assault
- Edgecombe teacher charged with statutory sex offense
- Alexander County Schools employee charged for assaulting student
- Iredell elementary sub charged for being drunk on the job
- Transylvania County teacher arrested on rape and indecent liberties charges
- Chatham County Schools elementary teacher faces assault charge
- Cumberland schools teaching assistant arrested for assault on disabled student
Tag Archives: Kay Hagan
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Gee, BCBS of NC Hikes Rates Due To Obamacare Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: GOP Wave And Common Cor Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column:
#NCSEN Race Goes Republican, Harry Reid Hardest Hit Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Bad Month Continues
By A.P. Dillon
Last week, I gave an update on the NC Senate race between Kay Hagan and Thom Tillis. Senator Hagan is having a bad month. That bad month is continuing this week.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Kay Hagan was literally upstaged at her own rally. Cringeworthy.
Hagan has been under fire by DREAMERS and immigration advocates across North Carolina in the past few weeks.
Sen. Kay Hagan slammed on immigration in Spanish-language billboards http://t.co/QlvemH241g #ncsen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 23, 2014
Since the President won’t be acting until after the election yet again and his policies are on the ballot, the Democrats should have seen this coming. Especially Kay Hagan, who has voted with him faithfully all 6 years.
#SomethingWrongNC ==>Moderate? Laugh. Hagan voted with Obama 118 out of 119 times in 2014. pic.twitter.com/xuQ4iSNkbk #ncsen”
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 24, 2014
READ MORE…. Continue reading
The following is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Campaign Collapsing By A.P. Dillon Kay Hagan has been having a very bad month. Last week, I wrote about how her family’s investments were steeped in companies … Continue reading