A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Kay Hagan
This is a reposting of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: Gee, BCBS of NC Hikes Rates Due To Obamacare Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy Column: GOP Wave And Common Cor Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column:
#NCSEN Race Goes Republican, Harry Reid Hardest Hit Continue reading
This is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Bad Month Continues
By A.P. Dillon
Last week, I gave an update on the NC Senate race between Kay Hagan and Thom Tillis. Senator Hagan is having a bad month. That bad month is continuing this week.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Kay Hagan was literally upstaged at her own rally. Cringeworthy.
Hagan has been under fire by DREAMERS and immigration advocates across North Carolina in the past few weeks.
Sen. Kay Hagan slammed on immigration in Spanish-language billboards http://t.co/QlvemH241g #ncsen
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 23, 2014
Since the President won’t be acting until after the election yet again and his policies are on the ballot, the Democrats should have seen this coming. Especially Kay Hagan, who has voted with him faithfully all 6 years.
#SomethingWrongNC ==>Moderate? Laugh. Hagan voted with Obama 118 out of 119 times in 2014. pic.twitter.com/xuQ4iSNkbk #ncsen”
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) October 24, 2014
READ MORE…. Continue reading
The following is a repost of my weekly Da Tech Guy column: #NCSEN: Hagan’s Campaign Collapsing By A.P. Dillon Kay Hagan has been having a very bad month. Last week, I wrote about how her family’s investments were steeped in companies … Continue reading
Back in June of this year, I asked Where in the world is June Atkinson?
Turned out that Dr. Atkinson was in India courtesy of the Center for International Understanding (CIU). As it turns out, another top education official in another state is also interested in India. Coincidence? Maybe. A lot of Common Core tied entities and links are tracing back to India these days.
So, back to why am I bringing CIU back up.
Turns out there are ties between CUI and the Council of Chief State School Officers (CCSSO). Continue reading