A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: You Didn’t Build That
“We don’t believe that anybody is entitled to success in this country.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/9Fz0yHW1sc0]
(Hat tip: Independent Journal Review) Continue reading
Charlotte unveiled it’s motto for the DNC – “We made this possible.”
Sounds a lot like “You didn’t build that.”
[IMAGE] Continue reading
Small businesses across the country are not pleased with the Obama/Biden campaign. One can hardly blame them. Obama’s “you didn’t build that” statement is not going away.
(VIDEO) Continue reading
You didn’t Build that. Someone else did that for you. (VIDEOS & LINK AT END) Continue reading
President Obama believe government is responsible for your success. He, like Elizabeth Warren, are Statists; carefully choosing their words to avoid being labeled full-fledged Socialists. There is no denying this after his statements the other day. Both of them share a scorn for individual success and for business. The flaw in their argument that “someone else made that happen” is that someone else paid for your success to happen and that allowed government to grant you the ability to succeed. Well that’s crap. We all ‘paid’ for it, as did those before us and those before us. We’ve paid it forward with our taxes and in some cases, our lives. Continue reading