A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: You Didn’t Build That
“We don’t believe that anybody is entitled to success in this country.”[youtube=http://youtu.be/9Fz0yHW1sc0]
(Hat tip: Independent Journal Review) Continue reading
Charlotte unveiled it’s motto for the DNC – “We made this possible.”
Sounds a lot like “You didn’t build that.”
[IMAGE] Continue reading
Small businesses across the country are not pleased with the Obama/Biden campaign. One can hardly blame them. Obama’s “you didn’t build that” statement is not going away.
(VIDEO) Continue reading
You didn’t Build that. Someone else did that for you. (VIDEOS & LINK AT END) Continue reading
President Obama believe government is responsible for your success. He, like Elizabeth Warren, are Statists; carefully choosing their words to avoid being labeled full-fledged Socialists. There is no denying this after his statements the other day. Both of them share a scorn for individual success and for business. The flaw in their argument that “someone else made that happen” is that someone else paid for your success to happen and that allowed government to grant you the ability to succeed. Well that’s crap. We all ‘paid’ for it, as did those before us and those before us. We’ve paid it forward with our taxes and in some cases, our lives. Continue reading