A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- How reporting all facets of current events matters
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wunderlich Family
This past November, Germany’s Supreme Court has created criminal charges and penalties for parents who do not send their child to public school. In the case of the Wunderlich’s, the government seized not only their bank account, but their children.
Those of you who followed my updates on the Romeike family and their quest for asylum in the United States due to homeschool persecution in Germany, you need to watch this video from the Homeschool League Defense Association (HSLDA) on the Wunderlich’s. Read their story here.
KEEP READING – SEE THE VIDEO – READ THEIR STORY Continue reading