A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Working America
Just when we’ve covered one political action or social justice group affiliated with Big Labor and their resurrection of Occupy, another pops up.
Campaign forms to combat voter suppression nationwide. #ncpol #MoralMonday #ALEC http://t.co/xbg2xTmLdt
— Teamsters (@Teamsters) August 20, 2013
The link goes to an article on the Teamsters website that touts it’s new 501 (4)(c) group that fighting racism ‘voter suppression’ called American Values First.
Unions, Occupy and Moral Monday — one big, happy Lefty family.
Keep Reading… Continue reading
Santa Fe, New Mexico is what some would call the “Jewel of the Southwest” culture. It boasts some of the best art galleries, restaurants, and historical sites dating back some 300 years. However, over the past couple decades its culture changed from historic “Old Town” allure to the more “Aspen like resort” washing itself with a liberal vibe and a massive influx of money that ultimately has changed its landscape. Its highlights are the homes of some of the elite of Hollywood and recently was voted the 5th most Snobby city in the nation, San Fransisco being number one.
The northern city in the “Land of Enchantment” also has another notch it can count on its belt. The posh, southwestern cultural Santa Fe has its own Occupy group. This encampment began out of solidarity with Occupy Wall Street and, as with all the off shoots of the original OWS, Occupy Santa Fe protested big banks, big oil, and big money. Occupy Santa Fe think that Bradley manning is a Hero to the cause, Monsanto will destroy the world and anything with the word Nuclear is evil. Like Occupy Wall Street, they also protested on the raising the minimum wage in the city. Continue reading