A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Workers Rights
It’s Monday. Time to Occupy again.
This week’s protest brought to you by Unions. Workers rights are human rights, ya’ll. Expect buses. Lots of them.
Along with workers, Occupy Monday has added the poor, women AND people of color.
Very ‘big tent’ of them to specify which sections of society are allowed to have a complaint today. The rest of the taxpayers? Not so much. We just foot their bill.
Keep Reading… Continue reading