A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Workers Rights
It’s Monday. Time to Occupy again.
This week’s protest brought to you by Unions. Workers rights are human rights, ya’ll. Expect buses. Lots of them.
Along with workers, Occupy Monday has added the poor, women AND people of color.
Very ‘big tent’ of them to specify which sections of society are allowed to have a complaint today. The rest of the taxpayers? Not so much. We just foot their bill.
Keep Reading… Continue reading