A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Workers Rights
It’s Monday. Time to Occupy again.
This week’s protest brought to you by Unions. Workers rights are human rights, ya’ll. Expect buses. Lots of them.
Along with workers, Occupy Monday has added the poor, women AND people of color.
Very ‘big tent’ of them to specify which sections of society are allowed to have a complaint today. The rest of the taxpayers? Not so much. We just foot their bill.
Keep Reading… Continue reading