A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wilmington
Chamber Watch: Keeping an eye on the Chambers of Commerce Core
Today’s article is on the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce. Connie Majure-Rhett, president and CEO of the Wilmington Chamber of Commerce, wants you to know that Common Core is not a curriculum. We’ve come full circle folks. Defenders of the Core have returned to their first major talking point: “It’s just a set of standards”.
NOPE. Continue reading