A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: ‘From the top’, a local event and the reassignment plan heats up
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WI Recall
Obama was just too busy to help with the WI recall.
Yes, there is video. Continue reading
Facts are pesky things. Spin it all you like, Unions dumped over 20 million into Wisconsin, despite tearful tantrums from Anti-Walker protesters. Cry about it some more, Libs. Call it practice…for November. Continue reading
It was a very big night in Wisconsin. Not only did Walker keep his Governor seat, all four other Republicans in the recall election fray kept theirs as well. Lt. Governor Kleefisch held on 53% to 47% despite death threats. I don’t know what else to say other than the people of Wisconsin have spoken. Their message is clear, at least to me – public sector unions are not going to bully them, they want fiscal sanity in their state and they’re willing to stand up and be counted to get it done. Everyone did their part, but I’d like to give a shout out to the New Media for their role in keeping their eye on Wisconsin. Continue reading