A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment wanes, EdCamp Equity, Board member lie caught on camera, Green Hope fights to keep Dance
- #NCED Updates: Predator problems in New Hanover persist, Guilford buses kids to the polls, School choice and more
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WI Recall
Obama was just too busy to help with the WI recall.
Yes, there is video. Continue reading
Facts are pesky things. Spin it all you like, Unions dumped over 20 million into Wisconsin, despite tearful tantrums from Anti-Walker protesters. Cry about it some more, Libs. Call it practice…for November. Continue reading
It was a very big night in Wisconsin. Not only did Walker keep his Governor seat, all four other Republicans in the recall election fray kept theirs as well. Lt. Governor Kleefisch held on 53% to 47% despite death threats. I don’t know what else to say other than the people of Wisconsin have spoken. Their message is clear, at least to me – public sector unions are not going to bully them, they want fiscal sanity in their state and they’re willing to stand up and be counted to get it done. Everyone did their part, but I’d like to give a shout out to the New Media for their role in keeping their eye on Wisconsin. Continue reading