A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #NCED Updates: School Choice punches back, War on parents and various headlines
- Teachers in two different NC counties arrested on sex charges
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WBTV
Charlotte Observer memory holed a story about a legal review involving Kay Hagan and the evolving stimulus scandal that surrounds her family. The Charlotte Observer put up a story citing a WBTV report that was rather damning in the opening paragraphs.
Phil Kerpen nailed it:
What, an act of journalism made it past us? DELETE DELETE DELETE! http://t.co/0JESA2P66Y pic.twitter.com/OdQo0mbPuw
— Phil Kerpen (@kerpen) November 2, 2014
Well, this blatant media bias and journalistic malpractice won’t stand.
Go read the story via this cache link Continue reading