A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
SIGN ME UP!
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Teachers Union Affiliate Planning Second Strike Using 2018 Strike’s ‘Sick Leave’ Strategy
- Yadkin Schools Bus Driver Charged With Assault With A Deadly Weapon, Intent To Kill
- Two Rutherford County Schools Instructors Suspended For Misconduct Allegations
- Former Watauga High Intern Charged With Sexual Exploitation Of A Minor
- Former Durham Montessori Employee Has New Charges In Four States
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Wayne County
A former teacher at a prep academy located in Wilson, North Carolina has been arrested on a murder charge. Continue reading
In my own state of NC, we see that Zero Tolerance policies only apply to the Little People – the students. WRAL is reporting that an “employee” of Wayne county schools donned a black mask and carried a fake gun into a classroom as part of a “citizenship enrichment lesson”.
I’d like to know what the definition of “citizenship enrichment lesson” is at this school. Is it a citizenship lesson similar to the recent one scrapping parts of the Constitution? Maybe a better awareness of one’s surroundings might be defending oneself against rape at school. Also, why WRAL is calling this person simply an “employee”? Last time I checked, people who worked in classrooms in schools were called Teachers. Maybe this person isn’t the actual teacher but an administrator or other position? We don’t know, the school won’t say.
Read more… Continue reading