A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: WaPo
Washington Post had an article this week about How Twitter is changing the national Common Core debate.
Michelle Malkin has been a monster on Twitter on Common Core, this is undeniable. The moms out there tweeting everyday should also be recognized for their tremendous effort and impact.
I just wanted to remind folks about who did this ‘study’, what was really the purpose and who was contacted. Also, who didn’t consent to participate and the unanswered question of who funded this study.
@michellemalkin Mr. Supovitz approached me on the ‘twitter project’. I didn’t consent & he didn’t answer my Q’s: http://t.co/BAx3yEZUvk
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) February 25, 2015 Continue reading
The power of New Media is rising. We dismantled the Fluke ridiculousness, ripped down the manufactured war on women one Lefty at a time and turned the ‘dog’ narrative right the Hell around.
Dana Loesch at Breitbart has struck another blow at the accomplices to the White House as she calls out The Washington Post for their hit piece on Romney. John Nolte at Breitbart reports: Continue reading