A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Wayne County teacher arrested on indecent liberties, Former Winston-Salem teacher indicted
- Video: NCAE leaders discuss their “power” to keep NC schools closed
- Raleigh Montessori teacher arrested for child sex crime charges pleads guilty
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Walter Dalton
Full Amendment One voting results here. Voting information on Amendment One by County, with map, here. Interestingly, only seven counties in NC landed in the majority ‘against’ column: Buncombe, Watauga, Orange, Durham, Chatham, Wake and Mecklenberg. All of these counties were won by Obama in the 2008 General Election.
The big race for Governor on the Democrat side was won by Walter Dalton (318,144 or 45.87%). Tough luck for Bob Etheridge (278,218 or 38.01%) — he won’t be touching any voters in this race it seems. Dalton and Etheridge were the only ones pulling in six figure results. Continue reading
Clash of the NC Dem Titans:
Captain ‘Who Are You’ vs. Walter *yawwwwwn* Dalton
Bill “Occupier” Faison treated like the fat kid picked last at kickball Continue reading
This week NC Governor, Bev Perdue, announced she would not seek re-election. Color me shocked. Irony had a chuckle about that since her flap earlier this year about suspending elections. The only campaign being suspended is her own. Probably a good idea Bev, since you and your staff were caught receiving unemployment numbers ahead of the public release, your staff has been indicted and so have some of your donors. Continue reading