A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS elementary teacher arrested on indecent liberties charges involving students
- WCPSS Office of Equity Affairs “Call to Action” includes more White Privilege training, SPLC Social Justice Standards
- NC teacher license discipline page updated after seven months
- Statutory Rape charges against Orange County teacher dropped
- #WCPSS Updates: Busing issues on fire, literally. Also, brace for reassignment.
- Orange County Teacher arrested on 30 year old child rape charges
- $1 million bond issued to Gaston County Assistant Principal accused of sex crimes with a student
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Walk Out
Liberal Activism is alive and well in our schools. Yesterday was the national “walk out” protesting gun violence in schools.
Instead of ‘walking up’ to a fellow classmate suffering from bullying, NC students in various K-12 schools walked out. Continue reading
Well, local media is now on the Walk In Story. That’s good and bad.
Here’s the good:
Teachers taking this thing back are getting a forum with parents in their communities to discuss crucial points of interest that impacts them in their specific schools. Take Holly Ridge Elementary for example. They’ve put up their own independent site taking charge and setting the record straight. Holly Ridge apparently heard the criticisms from parents on the original messaging delivery is owning this their way. GOOD. BRAVO!
Here’s the bad:
Per normal, the local outlets are glossing over some of the details in an effort to be expedient. That’s a nice way of saying covering the rear ends of certain involved parties like the NCAE and their “member led” Organize 2020.
NCAE President Rodney Ellis spent his day in front of the media explaining a non-controversial walk-in on Monday… http://t.co/7LlZxneNdA
— ncae (@ncae) November 1, 2013
Reminder: Send those completed petitions to Larry Nilles, c/o Wake NCAE, 3900 Merton Drive, Suite 100, Raleigh, NC 27609
WRAL does a nice job of completely excluding that association in this report:
@wral Your Walk In video doesn’t mention clear NCAE Organize2020’s social media involvement. http://t.co/33DZXdbxjC pic.twitter.com/POpJLRpJz7 — LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) November 2, 2013 Continue reading