A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: VRA
When I’m right, I’m right. I said for people not to ignore the Left melting down in NC and they would try to apply it in other states.
.@hapkidogal @NAACP @maddow @TheJusticeDept Nat’l #MoralMondays protests must be organized to pressure Congress to restore #VotingRightsAct.
— Anthony B. (@WebAntOnYT) June 27, 2013
Let’s just ignore that the SCOTUS decision was spot on in striking down section 4 and call for protests of something that is incredibly outdated. Got it. Related: DNC quickly fundraises off Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act decision
Newsflash: It is NOT the 1965 and the last time the VRA formula was updated was sometime in the 1970’s. The demographics and voting participation have drastically changed. From The Census: Continue reading