A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
- Cleveland County special education teacher charged with indecent liberties
- #WCPSS Updates: The BIMAS-2 pricetag for experimenting on our kids
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: VRA
When I’m right, I’m right. I said for people not to ignore the Left melting down in NC and they would try to apply it in other states.
.@hapkidogal @NAACP @maddow @TheJusticeDept Nat’l #MoralMondays protests must be organized to pressure Congress to restore #VotingRightsAct.
— Anthony B. (@WebAntOnYT) June 27, 2013
Let’s just ignore that the SCOTUS decision was spot on in striking down section 4 and call for protests of something that is incredibly outdated. Got it. Related: DNC quickly fundraises off Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act decision
Newsflash: It is NOT the 1965 and the last time the VRA formula was updated was sometime in the 1970’s. The demographics and voting participation have drastically changed. From The Census: Continue reading