A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: VRA
When I’m right, I’m right. I said for people not to ignore the Left melting down in NC and they would try to apply it in other states.
.@hapkidogal @NAACP @maddow @TheJusticeDept Nat’l #MoralMondays protests must be organized to pressure Congress to restore #VotingRightsAct.
— Anthony B. (@WebAntOnYT) June 27, 2013
Let’s just ignore that the SCOTUS decision was spot on in striking down section 4 and call for protests of something that is incredibly outdated. Got it. Related: DNC quickly fundraises off Supreme Court’s Voting Rights Act decision
Newsflash: It is NOT the 1965 and the last time the VRA formula was updated was sometime in the 1970’s. The demographics and voting participation have drastically changed. From The Census: Continue reading