A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
- #NCED Updates: A Diversity Inventory, a Bill and a Scholarship
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Voter Participation Center
A voter fraud ring centering on absentee ballots uncovered in Texas looks a lot like what went on in Bladen County, North Carolina in 2016 and a current absentee ballot push statewide in 2018. Continue reading
A George Soros funded group with a very sketchy history of voter-related mailings is behind absentee ballot applications being sent to North Carolina Voters. Continue reading
Bryan Preston of The PJ Tatler has a piece up right now that is an absolute MUST READ:
Why Is the Voter Participation Center Spoofing the Virginia State Board of Elections’ Return Address?
It’s a very detailed and involved article which lays out the law breaking and attempted voter fraud going on in Virginia right now.
“The center’s registration forms, some of which have been addressed to the dead, children, even pets and felons ineligible to vote in Virgina, state that recipients are eligible to vote. They come with some personal information already filled in, and instruct recipients to send the forms in to the Virginia State Board of Elections via Business Reply Mail to an address pre-printed on the form. But where do the returned forms really go?”
The article then proceeds to follow the forms to a PO box — not to the Board of Elections. Like I said, it is an involved article with many screenshots. You have to read the whole thing.
When I finished reading the article, I remembered a local story about the sub-group of Voter Participation Center — Women’s Voices, Womens Vote Action Fund (WVWVAF). The section in the Tatler piece about Page Gardner rang a bell. They were fined $100k for misleading robocalls with follow up mailers here in North Carolina. Continue reading