A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
- #WCPSS Updates: Coronavirus Edition
- #NCED Updates: Coronavirus Edition – UPDATES
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Vickie Spears
The News and Observer ran an article on May 10th entitled, Sen. Phil Berger, self-made and self-certain, is likely the most powerful politician in NC. The article profiled the Senator and highlighted his background and rise as Senate President Pro Tem. The article itself isn’t what caught people’s eye, but a rather inappropriate and at times bigoted rant in the comments by an aide to another NC General Assembly Senator.
That aide is Vicki Spears and she’s the legislative assistant to Senator Michael Walters, who serves the 13th district.
Below are the comments she made on the above mentioned article. In them, Ms. Spears calls Republicans ‘ignorant’, ‘evil’, ‘racist’ and lauds North Carolina as a ‘progressive’ state. She even throws in some Koch brothers at the end as proof of outside spending. Clearly, Ms. Spears is unaware of the barrels of Democrat Dark Money pouring in for Kay Hagan. Ms. Spears also launches an assault on another commenter with the line, “You must be a white old man like the idiot repubs in public office.”
Charming. Continue reading