A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Vaccinations
Overwhelming public outcry over the removal of religious exemptions in HB 346 has produced results. The other major complaint was that the bill’s language was vague, paving a path for forced inclusion of homeschooled children.
So…The bill is dead. GOOD.
USA TODAY; emphasis added:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
From the LL1885 Mailbag…
A reader wished to submit the following column regarding Sen. Tarte’s controversial vaccination bill (SB346) as a guest post and as an open letter to North Carolina parents.
Phoolish Pharma Phunded Phaux Health Crisis Leads to Phascism
KEEP READING.. GRAB YOUR COFFEE, THIS IS A LONG BUT WORTH IT LETTER…. Continue reading
Earlier today, I wrote about the proposed changes to required Health Assessments for students in North Carolina. This article is related — it is about SB 346 (Enact Stricter Immunization Requirements). This bill has worrisome changes to current statutes regarding vaccinations for students in North Carolina.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading