LL1885 on Social Media
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NC Media Outlets Ledes on Recent #HB2 Ruling Mislead Citizens
- NC Dept. Of Public Instruction Touts 4th Year of Powerschool, Ignores Failings
- Wake School Board Race Will Use 2011 Maps; 4 Incumbents Run Unopposed
- WRAL Report On Edgecombe Teacher Turnover Doesn’t Include Supplemental Pay Figures
- NC Big Media Still Silent on Suit To Remove Keever – #ncpol #ncdems
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Sign the Petition. Tell Gov. McCrory To Stop Common Core
Tag Archives: unemployment
Governor McCrory was on NCspin recently. The conversation covered a number of topics from unemployment to medicaid to education.
McCrory opened up the conversation by stating that when he came in North Carolina was in a crisis with the 3rd largest unemployment rate in the country, NC owed the federal government $2.6 billion due to unemployment and over-runs on medicaid were over $500 million. He also added NC was in the top 5 for unemployment and a year later, we are not even in the top 25. Moral Monday slamming NC as having “regressive policies” for business clearly taking a hit. Continue reading
Another Monday, another set of hippies carted off in zip tie handcuffs. No worries though, the over $60k in costs to taxpayers are being cut down because they are no longer being fingerprinted and photographed. They’re just arresting them for show now. Isn’t that fun?
Don’t worry about money though. Reverend Barber has it covered: Continue reading