A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County Students has additional charges added to rape charge
- Former Chatham High teacher convicted of multiple felonies transferred to “minimum custody”
- Harnett County private school employee charged with sex acts
- The Leandro comprehensive plan was submitted yesterday
- Wake County PTA Council holding “Diversity and Equity Inclusion Conference”
- Wake County Schools rented out a high school for a rap video filming (updated)
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: UNCW
Originally posted on LL1885:
Remember that skewed, unscientific “survey” from UNCW? Well, if at first you don’t succeed with your push poll survey, try and try again. This time, the NCAE is pushing it. This one is clearly geared towards…
Remember that skewed, unscientific “survey” from UNCW? Well, if at first you don’t succeed with your push poll survey, try and try again. This time, the NCAE is pushing it. This one is clearly geared towards teachers, judging by the questions. It’s distribution method is about as sound as the first one by Imig and Smith.
The image below is via Facebook, which is of course where scientific surveys start, right? Continue reading
The “survey” put out by two professors at UNCW is still making the rounds, despite it’s decidedly biased sample and lack of scientific methodology. For background, read my last article on it.
The “survey” has popped up on the Your Schools blog over at the Charlotte Observe Continue reading
There’s a survey floating around out there from UNCW on education. Some folks can barely contain their glee at a survey that so conveniently fits the BlueprintNC/Moral Monday style narrative they and their cohorts have been touting for a while now. Local media of course endorsed it.
While NC Policy Watch’s Wagner is celebrating more BlueprintNC crippling and eviscerating, I say not so fast. This survey was already on my radar and a few other’s, who have noted some big problems with it:
FYI… 60+% of them had public school employment history MT @kennycmckee: UNCW asked parents about #NCGA & #NCED => http://t.co/XAiuaYz1wN
— Pete Kaliner (@PeteKaliner) March 10, 2014 Continue reading