A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: UNCBOG
This past week the UNC Board of Governors meet and discussed HB2.
The board put together a letter, blasting Attorney General Roy Cooper for not doing his job. The letter also demanded that Cooper’s office pick up the legal fees the UNC System will in incur defending itself from the Obama administration’s transgender facilities edict.
Here are some of the key stories covering this, via a Press Release from Governor McCrory’s office: Continue reading
Here’s a run down of some of the education news in North Carolina… and beyond. Reminder: Next Common Core Commission meeting is November 13th. That is a FRIDAY and not the usual meeting day, which is the third Monday of … Continue reading