A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: UEAA
In case you missed it, there was a scheduled and permitted event at the Sacramento where several people were stabbed and many were assaulted with long wood poles or bats.
Media reported that this was either a KKK event or Neo-nazi event. Some outlets reported both. The group who filed for the permit was the Traditionalist Workers Party (TWP). The group who showed up to ‘counter protest’ the TWP is called BAMN, which stands for ‘By Any Means Necessary’. Continue reading