A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tupelo
We have an update on the Ricin letter case originating out of Tupelo. James Dutschke has been indicted by a Grand Jury on 5 counts and plans to plead not guilty.
James Everett Dutschke, 41, has been charged in a five-count indictment returned by the Northern District grand jury on one count of knowingly developing, producing, stockpiling, transferring, acquiring, retaining and possessing a biological agent, toxin and delivery system, for use as a weapon, and with attempting to do the same; one count of threatening the President of the United States by mail; two counts of threatening others by mail; and one count of falsifying, concealing and covering up by trick, scheme and fraudulent device, material facts, to impede the investigation of threatening letters containing ricin, in an effort to make it appear that someone else had sent the threatening letters, according to the Northeast Mississippi Daily Journal.
Also, another arrest might be coming:
Authorities said that a dust mask Dutschke removed from his former martial arts studio and dumped in a nearby trash can tested positive for ricin and the DNA of two people, including Dutschke. Authorities haven’t said who else’s DNA was on the mask, but an FBI agent testified during a preliminary hearing that most of the genetic material on it belonged to Dutschke.
We’ve reached out to Kevin Curtis and have opened up a dialogue with him, asking for comment and his side of the story.
Prior Related Articles:
Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Evaded the FBI
Ricin Letters Update: Dutschke Hearing Today
RICIN UPDATE: Affidavit released: Evidence of Ricin Confirmed
It Was Elementary Mr. Curtis
Ricin Letters Update: FBI Arrests James Everett Dutschke
Ricin Letters Update: FBI Searches Dutschke Studio; Update-Second Location
Elvis Has Left The Building…
Paul Kevin Curtis and The Ricin Letters Continue reading