A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: TSER
Despite House Bill 2, the Charlotte-Mecklenburg school district (CMS) had every intent of moving forward with plans to implement a transgender facilities policy, however all of that has been put on hold.
BREAKING: Charlotte-Mecklenburg Schools Superintendent Ann Clark sites SOTUS stay says district will halt plans for transgender bathrooms
— #KeepNCSafe (@KeepNCSafeOrg) August 4, 2016
CMS Superintendent Ann Clark made a statement on halting the policy, citing the recent Supreme Court ruling striking down a 4th Circuit’s order forcing a school district to create an open bathroom policy. Continue reading