A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Trumka
Hey Hey! Ho Ho! Arrested at Moral Monday yo!
Before we get into the list of the arrests, catch up on what went on by reading yesterday’s article: Occupy Monday 6/16/14 Edition: Workers ‘Rights’.
The Moral Monday Union Pals
Yesterday’s Moral Occupy Monday was packed with unions. Of note in attendance was The American Federation of Government Employees (AFGE). The attendance of AFGE likely sent chills up the legs of the NC Association of Educators and their protest arm, Organize2020, who desperately want to become a full-fledged union and ultimately kill NC public schools in the process. Take a gander at the “About” page at AFGE to see why; BFF’s with the AFL-CIO etc. Related read: Occupy Monday Agenda Would Cost $7 almost $10 Billion To Fund
Even with the influx of out-of-state union organizers there, attendance was sparse again.
Define “crowd” RT @704_SPCLC: The crowd in Halifax Mall #1u #MoralMonday pic.twitter.com/MlkgBZPaLc
— LL1885 – A.P. Dillon (@LadyLiberty1885) June 16, 2014
Even Trumka got in on the Occupy act yesterday by tweeting the AFL-CIO’s video promoting civil disobedience:
#MoralMonday pushing ahead today, even in the face of bans on “imminent disturbance https://t.co/vqZA7yG6yE — Richard L. Trumka (@RichardTrumka) June 16, 2014
Not to be left out, the SEIU stood in solidarity with their Occupy Monday brothers and sisters.
The Arrestees & What The Local Media Won’t Tell You About Them
Here are the local Raleigh stories (below) which don’t really name any of the arrestees. ABC11 puts the number at ‘nearly 20’. In fact, it was 20. Nineteen arrested for 2nd degree trespass and one arrested for possession of pot. Continue reading →