A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
- Law Firm conducting civil investigation into Guilford teacher arrested on sexual assault charges
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Trayvon Martin
In the weeks following the George Zimmerman trial, a rather shameful comparison has arisen. The comparison being made is that of Emmett Till to Trayvon Martin. This is positively disgusting and serves no other purpose than the fuel racial tensions. Continue reading
Huh. Imagine that! The President using a dead young man to score political points. Continue reading
“Now That’s Justice For Trayvon”
Did any of these young men look like the son you don’t have, President Obama?
From Examiner.Com via ViolentFlashMobs.com(emphasis mine):
Mobile, AL – On Saturday night, Matthew Owens told a group of kids to stop playing in the middle of street, only to have them return with a group of adults who dished out a beating that landed him in the Intensive Care Unit, according to police. Continue reading
This thread will serve to track the charges, trial and media coverage for George Zimmerman and case related stories as of April 15th, 2012. Newest updates appear first. All prior updates that I’ve tracked can be found here. December 6 … Continue reading
Tracking the Media circus, exploitation, finger pointing and more regarding the Trayvon Martin/George Zimmerman case. Continue reading
How is it that the shooting of a young man in Florida a month ago is now center stage and has managed to overshadow the Obamacare arguments in front of the Supreme Court?
In a few words: The media. Continue reading