A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tom Vander Ark
Former North Carolina Governor Bev Perdue is on the move again via her education non-profit, DigiLearn.
Digital Learning is all the woman who helped cement Common Core into our state can talk about. Continue reading
“…to create just these kinds of tests—next-generation assessments aligned to the common core. When the tests are aligned to the common standards, the curriculum will line up as well—and that will unleash powerful market forces in the service of better teaching.” – Bill Gates, 2009 Speech To Natl. Conference of State Legislatures
The goal is to align everything so that students and the money have nowhere to go but Common Core.
Reason TV has published a video titled, Silicon Valley Wants to Teach Your Kids.
Read the description for the video, emphasis added is mine:
Published on Jan 14, 2015
If you are someone who grew up sitting in a classroom every day; facing the chalkboard and watching the seconds tick by on a clock until the bell rang, then online education may feel a bit strange at first. But people like Tom Vander Ark, the CEO of Getting Smart, say that learning online is not only the future of education but one of the ways to make it more effective.
KEEP READING…. Continue reading