A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tom Campbell
This installment of NC Ed updates includes the lastest per-pupil spending figures in North Carolina as well as the whiplash induced by Tom Campbell’s education articles and some higher Ed news and general headlines. Continue reading
This edition of #NCED Updates highlights school choice advocates punching back against a racist attack on charters, the war on parents, two choice studies and a number of headlines worth checking out. Continue reading
More speculation on whether CCSSO President Elect Atkinson will be running for NC Superintendent again. Host Tom Campbell falls all over himself to set her up positively in his interviews with her. Campbell mentions Cash Michael’s dropped the bomb in a past episode that Atkinson wasn’t running again.
During the brief interview segment, Atkinson says she has learned to “live with the turbulence” so our CC June False Witnesskids can have a great education.
Well, much of the recent turbulence has been self-inflicted — Oops, there I go again, bearing “false witness”.
KEEP READING Continue reading