A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
- #NCED Updates: NCAE hides membership again, a Renewal School District Explainer, General Assembly updates & more
- Guilford County Teacher charged with rape of student; held on $2.5M bond
- Durham teacher charged with attempting to kill husband with a knife
- Elizabeth Warren called out by #SchoolChoice Parents at Rally
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Todd Warren
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Dr. Terry Stoops over at John Locke has an article revolving around a particular teacher who is familiar to readers of this blog: Todd Warren. Continue reading
Senate bill 480 seeks to limit the political activity of school officials, administrators and teachers on school campuses.
News and Record hilariously quotes ‘just a Spanish teacher’ Todd Warren and omits his occupying, socialism, Moral Monday arrest and involvement with the NCAE’s protest arm, Organize 2020.
KEEP READING… Continue reading
On January 31st, I received an unsolicited offer to answer questions from the NCAE’s member led protest arm, Organize2020. This offer to answer questions came on Twitter. I happened to be online when Organize20202 tweeted to me and I took the opportunity to ask if they formed Aim Higher NC. Ignoring they open up with a loaded question of their own in this offer, their answer to my main query was “No”, although it they beat around the bush a bit in answering. Continue reading