A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Todd Warren
The North Carolina Association of Educators (NCAE) Social Justice Caucus, Organize 2020, was busy yesterday.
The teachers that make up Organize 2020 held some protests that began with around a dozen teachers making a 2-day, 20 mile walk from Durham to Raleigh. According to the N&O, the march was “co-sponsored by Organize 2020, a grassroots organizing group, CAPE, and the Education Justice Alliance.” Continue reading
Dr. Terry Stoops over at John Locke has an article revolving around a particular teacher who is familiar to readers of this blog: Todd Warren. Continue reading
Senate bill 480 seeks to limit the political activity of school officials, administrators and teachers on school campuses.
News and Record hilariously quotes ‘just a Spanish teacher’ Todd Warren and omits his occupying, socialism, Moral Monday arrest and involvement with the NCAE’s protest arm, Organize 2020.
KEEP READING… Continue reading