A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: The New Racism
A petition with over 1,260 signatures is calling on Wake County Public Schools to remove Marxist Black Lives Matter curriculum and training and to “cease providing politically biased material promoting BLM content to children and teachers.”
Specifically mentioned in the petition is the removal of a Black Lives Matter themed website created by the district’s Office of Equity Affairs that was first reported by A.P. Dillon on June 12 of this year. Continue reading →