A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Supt. pay is raised while special needs kids have no buses, plus MVP Math, Reassignment draft delays and who is watching the kids?
- The likely origin of the “Diversity Inventory” given out at a #WCPSS school
- 2018-19 school scores show slight increases, state testing mostly stagnant or falling
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: The Friday Focus
THE FRIDAY FOCUS The War On Gay Marriage Edition Shocker! Surprise! More shiny objects instead of talking about the ruin this country is in. President Obama has now ‘evolved’ on Gay marriage and supports it! Less than 24 hours after … Continue reading
Like a broken record, Barack Obama hits the campaign trail blaming everything but the kitchen sink for rising gas prices. His own policies enacted through massive amounts of regulation, drilling moratoriums and wasted spending on Green boondoggles have created these prices, yet somehow it’s not his fault. What a load of crap. Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS Where Are The Jobs Edition Underemployment is 19.1%, up from 18.7% in January. U.S. unemployment, as measured by Gallup without seasonal adjustment, increased to 9.1% in February from 8.6% in January and 8.5% in December. Hot Air … Continue reading
All these charts are fairly scary, especially this one…but let’s talk about gay marriage, contraception and transvaginal ultrasounds instead. We have to stop letting Obama dictate the topic of conversation. Continue reading
Abortion is a losing card for Obama and he knows it. So, he needed something he could pick a social fight over and thereby changed the game to contraception instead. Glenn Reynolds says what I’ve been thinking all week, via Don Surber:
“Obama spent us into bankruptcy, most of the money went to cronies, and the job situation got worse. That’s the real story, not a question of who pays for birth control, which doesn’t cost that much anyway.” Continue reading
THE FRIDAY FOCUS How’s the unconditional negotiating workin’ out for ya? We are on the verge of a possible war with Iran. Let’s see a little bit of how we got there. Obama offers Iran ‘new beginning’ ‘America Is Hated … Continue reading