A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Durham teacher union pushing for $15 minimum wage for all educational staff
- Rowan-Salisbury Schools teacher arrested on Indecent Liberties with a child charges
- Parents need to weigh in on DPI’s proposed social studies standards changes
- Durham Assoc. of Educators: We can’t endorse returning to in-person instruction
- N.C. Dept. of Public Instruction continues changing Social Studies Standards
- Challengers only flip one seat in Wake County School Board races
- Former NC High School Principal sentenced to three and half years for sex crimes
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Terry Van Duyn
Overwhelming public outcry over the removal of religious exemptions in HB 346 has produced results. The other major complaint was that the bill’s language was vague, paving a path for forced inclusion of homeschooled children.
So…The bill is dead. GOOD.
USA TODAY; emphasis added:
KEEP READING… Continue reading
Terry Van Duyn has finally won an election. In 2012, she ran for Buncombe county commissioners in District 3 and lost miserably, coming in dead last out of 4 candidates. She’ll be filling the seat of the late Senator Nesbitt (NC-49) for the rest of what remains of his term. Here’s Van Duyn on the campaign trail in April 2012. She was Occupy Monday before it was all the rage:[youtube=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9niuHGq5HIs]
Van Duyn wasn’t a shoe-in however, because it took three rounds of voting to get a majority… Continue reading