A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Teacher Shortage
The narrative is we have a teacher shortage.
In February, Superintendent June Atkinson blamed the shortage on not enough teachers entering the profession.
The truth is we have 7,300 backlogged teacher licensing applications in this state. Continue reading
A round up of education news in the state of North Carolina and beyond.
Highlights: Snowflakes attack at UNC, WCPSS fight video, CMS’s changing Enrollment numbers, NCAE double dip and follow the NC Ed Money. Continue reading
Here are some quick hits on what’s going on in Education in North Carolina. Continue reading