A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- WCPSS incapable of complying with State Board’s guidance for grading (UPDATED)
- NC DPI and UNC-TV to deliver programming for K-12 students
- Where was the emergency plan for school continuity?
- It’s Time We Stand Together
- Links to help parents during NC school closures
- Additional counts including statutory rape added to Winston-Salem teacher charges
- Substitute at Albemarle Middle School arrested for mass threat of violence
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Teacher Diversity
#NCED Updates: Too many white teachers, 70k 3rd graders can’t read at grade level and DPI “revisions” to Social Studies
In this installment: Gov. Cooper and his non-profit allies think there are too many white teachers, some 70,000 3rd graders can’t read proficiently but were socially promoted anyway and is the NC Dept. of Public Instruction gutting American History? Continue reading