A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taxes
News and Observer is reporting the hiring (or shifting around of) of 8 new principals in Wake county. Four are interim appointments.
Also, here come higher taxes — the original $1.7 billion dollar proposed Wake county schools budget was passed by the Wake County Commissioners at a lower total of $1.1 billion. Continue reading
Didn’t I warn people to expect that tax hikes were coming? Yep.
What I didn’t expect was the Wake County Commissioners to blink. Continue reading
Politicking in our schools? CHECK.
Using kids as props in fliers? CHECK.
Ruining Halloween by giving kids slips of paper in their treat bags? CHECK.
Slips of paper handed out on Halloween to push the School Bond referendum?
KEEP READING – HIT THE TIP JAR! Continue reading
Last night, we learned about Progress NC possibly having significant issues with its tax exempt status and their donations and the call by NC Republican Chairman Claude Pope for NC Secretary of State Elaine Marshall to investigate. I mentioned some … Continue reading