A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
- Former Mecklenburg County Day School teacher sentenced in child porn case
- Iredell teacher arrested on indecent liberties charge
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tammy Howard
Spin, June. Spin.
Atkinson says it was to make information more “granular”. Come again?
Tammy Howard reiterates and says the system gives more information to teachers. Really?
Both Atkinson and Howard manage to not to mention Common Core a single time. Common Core is supposed to be high reaching, but yet we have DPI moving the goal posts.
Folks, Common Core is the reason they changed the scoring after last year’s disastrous EOC’s. By changing the scoring system, no one can compare them to last year and that is the whole point — not more “granular” information.
Hit the post, read more and see the video. Continue reading