A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tamara Barringer
In my inbox was a message from NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper. He’s ‘siding’ with Wake County School Board Member, Susan Evans. And she’s fundraising on that endorsement too. (See the email at the bottom of the article.)
Evans is challenging Senator Tamara Barringer for her NC General Assembly seat. So yet again, we Roy Cooper is siding with the bullies just like he has colluded with businesses to bully and blackmail our state over HB 2. Continue reading
Overwhelming public outcry over the removal of religious exemptions in HB 346 has produced results. The other major complaint was that the bill’s language was vague, paving a path for forced inclusion of homeschooled children.
So…The bill is dead. GOOD.
USA TODAY; emphasis added:
KEEP READING… Continue reading