A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- New Hanover substitute teacher arrested for peeing in a cup in front of students
- #WCPSS Updates: District won’t turn over MVP Math docs, Enrollment estimates drop, and magnet priorities
- NCED Updates: New Hanover Predators, Istation, Common Core, Leandro, NCAE & Elections
- #WCPSS Updates: Another “Equity” camp, Literacy, a brawl and other headlines
- #NCED Updates: School Choice Week, NCAE Strike, Istation updates and Teacher Turnover
- Cleveland County teacher arrested for propositioning 15-year-old boy using social media
- New Hanover Band teacher arrested on 12 felony counts (Updated: Teacher fired)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Tamara Barringer
In my inbox was a message from NC Attorney General, Roy Cooper. He’s ‘siding’ with Wake County School Board Member, Susan Evans. And she’s fundraising on that endorsement too. (See the email at the bottom of the article.)
Evans is challenging Senator Tamara Barringer for her NC General Assembly seat. So yet again, we Roy Cooper is siding with the bullies just like he has colluded with businesses to bully and blackmail our state over HB 2. Continue reading
Overwhelming public outcry over the removal of religious exemptions in HB 346 has produced results. The other major complaint was that the bill’s language was vague, paving a path for forced inclusion of homeschooled children.
So…The bill is dead. GOOD.
USA TODAY; emphasis added:
KEEP READING… Continue reading