A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taliban
This is a reposting of my weekly column at DaTechGuy: The Price For Saving Bergdahl
By A.P. Dillon
Army Sargeant Bow Berghdahl, held by the Taliban since 2009, was recently released. A rather timely release given the President’s drop in the polls and his administration being hit by one scandal after another. Continue reading
Brevity is apparently not the strong suit of Obama’s Peace Partners, the Taliban. They aren’t having any part of the 140 character limit on Twitter.
Using TwitLonger, Taliban Call For Attacks On U.S. Troops In Afghanistan In Revenge For Film On Prophet Muhammad – MEMRI
“The Islamic Emirate of Afghanistan condemns with the strongest of words insult towards the great Prophet of Islam, Hazrat Muhammad Mustafa (SAW), perpetrated in a screening in an American cinema with the authorization of its government. Since America declared its open war on Islam eleven years ago, it has repeatedly and on various intervals insulted the inviolable sanctums of Islam…. Continue reading