A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: Magnet school hypocrisy, failing third graders, academic “integration” options
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Order and NCAE strike plans fizzle
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taking Political Stock of the Common Core
North Carolina’s newest ‘Education Non-Profit’ provided some video of the recent EWA Seminar held in Chapel Hill on January 12th. EWA stands for Education Writers Association.
EWA has received multiple Gates Foundation grants. The most recent is for over $1.4 million and is centered on ‘communications’.
Today I look at the first of the two videos, “Taking Political Stock of the Common Core”…
KEEP READING… Continue reading