A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taking Political Stock of the Common Core
North Carolina’s newest ‘Education Non-Profit’ provided some video of the recent EWA Seminar held in Chapel Hill on January 12th. EWA stands for Education Writers Association.
EWA has received multiple Gates Foundation grants. The most recent is for over $1.4 million and is centered on ‘communications’.
Today I look at the first of the two videos, “Taking Political Stock of the Common Core”…
KEEP READING… Continue reading