A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Exclusive: Letter instructs #WCPSS teachers how not to violate student privacy with ‘Diversity’ lessons
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents fuming over invasive social justice pushes
- “Circle Time” at Apex Middle School has students and parents upset
- Pamlico Public Schools teacher charged with sex act with a student, indecent liberties
- #NCED Updates: A Diversity Inventory, a Bill and a Scholarship
- #WCPSS Updates: Parents explode over Diversity Inventory, Records Request Fees and other headlines (Updates)
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taking Political Stock of the Common Core
North Carolina’s newest ‘Education Non-Profit’ provided some video of the recent EWA Seminar held in Chapel Hill on January 12th. EWA stands for Education Writers Association.
EWA has received multiple Gates Foundation grants. The most recent is for over $1.4 million and is centered on ‘communications’.
Today I look at the first of the two videos, “Taking Political Stock of the Common Core”…
KEEP READING… Continue reading