A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake School Board debates version of College Board ‘Diversity Score’ to reassign kids
- WS/Forsyth County high school Teacher charged with sex crimes involving student
- #NCED Updates – Equity, Unions, Ed Bills and that K-3 Assessment drama
- Former School Administrator arrested on sex charges involving student
- WCPSS Equity Affairs: We will “Leverage student voices” to advance “Equity Framework”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Taking Political Stock of the Common Core
North Carolina’s newest ‘Education Non-Profit’ provided some video of the recent EWA Seminar held in Chapel Hill on January 12th. EWA stands for Education Writers Association.
EWA has received multiple Gates Foundation grants. The most recent is for over $1.4 million and is centered on ‘communications’.
Today I look at the first of the two videos, “Taking Political Stock of the Common Core”…
KEEP READING… Continue reading