A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Craven County Public Schools teacher extradited to Virginia on forcible sodomy charge
- NCAE regional representative boasts about sending “White Fragility” book to State Supt.
- Supt. Candidate forum highlights divide between support for systems versus students
- Orange County Schools “Equity” resolution includes Black Lives Matter
- NCAE President promotes “Pledge to Participate” in Black Lives Matter at School “Year of Purpose”
- Records request reveals ‘Whiteness in Ed Spaces,” “Affinity groups” at WCPSS EdCamp Equity
- Orange Public Schools Equity Dept. email details segregated “Affinity Spaces”
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Syria Speech
Yesterday, President Obama held a press conference on Syria in the Rose Garden. The Commander-in-Chief reminded us peons several times he is the Commander-in-Chief and there’s that Constitution thingy. Anyone else notice his stern tone throughout? Felt like a scolding. Anyway, the thrust of the remarks centered around his plan to have Congress take the heat debate and vote on acting in Syria.
SEN. Obama in 2007: Pres doesn’t have power under Constitution to unilaterally authorize mil. attack that’s not imminent threat to nation.
— David Gregory (@davidgregory) August 31, 2013
A few thoughts
First he was 30 minutes late to a speech the world was waiting to hear about. Talk about ego. I called that right up front and didn’t let go of it. The President does this constantly — it’s seriously unprofessional. If you’re going to be showing up regularly 30 minutes late, then try scheduling it 30 minutes later or at least have your staff give an ETA. No none likes showing up for an appointment on time only to sit in the waiting room for 30 minutes. So rude. FORE! Continue reading