A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Guilford County Schools teacher charged with multiple counts of sex act with a student
- Law firms file suit against Guilford County Board of Education in Holland case
- Former Yadkin County substitute teacher charged with taking indecent liberties with child
- Second suit filed against New Hanover School Board related to teacher-student assault case
- Buffy is still right about homeschooling
- New Hanover’s Michael Kelly has 4 more plaintiffs added to Civil Suit against him
- Radical Organize2020 members take over leadership of NCAE
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Suspensions
As I mentioned last week along with ending the practice of naming a valedictorian and raising the price of meals, Wake County’s School board took aim at changing its suspension policies.
By the way, Rush Limbaugh had fun with the valedictorian bit on his show last week for those who missed it. I’m sure he’d have a field day with this suspension policy change.
KEEP READING… SEE WHY I WAS RIGHT AND WHAT I AM BETTING HAPPENS NEXT… Continue reading →