A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County parents report incidents of harassment, abuse as some students return full-time
- Two separate private school educators charged with sex crimes involving students
- Southern Poverty Law Center’s radical education arm renamed “Learning For Justice”
- 18 year-old Wake County student charged with statutory rape
- Iredell-Statesville Schools Assistant Principal charged sexual exploitation of a minor
- Wake County Schools employee held on $1.5M bond related to sexual offense charge
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Suspensions
As I mentioned last week along with ending the practice of naming a valedictorian and raising the price of meals, Wake County’s School board took aim at changing its suspension policies.
By the way, Rush Limbaugh had fun with the valedictorian bit on his show last week for those who missed it. I’m sure he’d have a field day with this suspension policy change.
KEEP READING… SEE WHY I WAS RIGHT AND WHAT I AM BETTING HAPPENS NEXT… Continue reading →