A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
- Take Back Wake: Filing begins today for all 9 WCPSS School Board seats
- Law firm expanding investigation into sexual assaults of students in Guilford County Schools
- Lexington teacher resigns after being charged in hit and run
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Subsidies
The NCAA has recently decided to pull 7 championship games out of North Carolina.
Why? Because it’s good politics for the Democrats. It’s part of the drip, drip, drip of economic and political blackmail by activists companies.
Another reason the NCAA and now the ACC are pulling this six months after House Bill 2 (HB2) was passed is that news of North Carolina’s amazing economic victories was starting to gain traction.
KEEP READING.. THERE IS SO MUCH MORE. Continue reading