A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Alexander County Teacher arrested for assault on handicapped student
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Student Success Act
Yesterday, Rep. Virginia Foxx penned an Op-Ed at Breitbart about H.R. 5, “The Student Success Act”. Her Op-Ed contains all the same talking points as other co-sponsors of this bill and she’s facing criticism for it on her Facebook page.
Many of the claims Rep. Foxx has made about the bill appear to be false and the main premise of the article was that the bill reduces the ‘federal footprint’ and that “The Student Success Act gets Washington out of the business of running schools.”
No, it doesn’t. In fact, it does the opposite. This bill does not ‘reduce Washington’s federal footprint’, it turns Washington into Bigfoot.
KEEP READING… Continue reading