A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate with Venmo
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- NCAE letter to Gov. Cooper asks for “significant executive action” to curb COVID-19 spread
- Iredell High School teacher charged with taking Indecent Liberties
- BLM co-founder edited out of WCPSS’ Office of Equity Affairs BLM themed site, but…
- Parent sues Iredell-Statesville schools over special needs son’s alleged assault by teacher
- Chapel Hill Middle School charged with forcible sex offense
- NCAE strangely silent on teacher turnover report
- Alexander County Public School custodian used camera to peep in school staff bathroom
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Donate with PayPal
Tag Archives: Student Loans
Since when is shopping around for a better deal a bad thing? Since Romney said it and Obama would rather have a nation of Julia’s… Continue reading
On the heels of Obama’s visit to UNC Chapel Hill, campaigning on Student Loan woes, there’s trouble in the Afro-American studies department at UNC Chapel Hill. Continue reading
Flashback to 2008 – Obama promised more aid for college students but expected “sacrifice” in return: (video) Continue reading
President Obama is in Chapel Hill today, speaking to UNC Chapel Hill about student loan rates. His probable contender, Mitt Romney, was here last week taking the wind out of the President’s sails on the topic. It’s no small wonder the President is targeting students as recent jobs data shows that one in two college graduates are unemployed or underemployed.
North Carolinians of all ages are well aware of unemployment. North Carolina has the 5th highest rate in the nation. Continue reading