A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- #WCPSS Updates: War on Charters, Revisionist History, a threat and an injured student
- #NCED Updates: Leandro Report and DIT rules on reading assessment tool
- Two Roanoke Pre-K teachers charged with child abuse
- Buncombe County teacher faces additional charges
- Onslow County middle school teacher arrested for indecent liberties with students
- Morehead City area teacher arrested for sexual battery
- #WCPSS Updates: More OEA Holiday lesson nonsense and parents protest student reassignment
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Student Loans
Since when is shopping around for a better deal a bad thing? Since Romney said it and Obama would rather have a nation of Julia’s… Continue reading
On the heels of Obama’s visit to UNC Chapel Hill, campaigning on Student Loan woes, there’s trouble in the Afro-American studies department at UNC Chapel Hill. Continue reading
Flashback to 2008 – Obama promised more aid for college students but expected “sacrifice” in return: (video) Continue reading
President Obama is in Chapel Hill today, speaking to UNC Chapel Hill about student loan rates. His probable contender, Mitt Romney, was here last week taking the wind out of the President’s sails on the topic. It’s no small wonder the President is targeting students as recent jobs data shows that one in two college graduates are unemployed or underemployed.
North Carolinians of all ages are well aware of unemployment. North Carolina has the 5th highest rate in the nation. Continue reading