A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Burke County school receptionist indicted on child sex charges
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, the NEA and socialism, plus Gov. Cooper tries to dismantle school choice again
- #WCPSS Updates: MVP Math, Reassignment plan, Restart Status and a Brain Drain
- Alamance middle school teacher suspended after out of state sex charges filed (Update: Held WI teaching license)
- Former Caldwell County teacher pleads guilty to assault on female, sex crime charges dropped
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Student Discipline
Well, someone at the DOJ has never read Lord of the Flies.
The DOJ wants to try ‘courts’ run by teenagers because.. bullying.
Oh, and our Common Core pal, WestEd is in the mix with the grant for these ‘courts’. A grant that is over $1.8 million dollars.
KEEP READING… Continue reading