A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Randolph County Teacher charged with rape
- Celebrating MLK: The Purpose of Education
- #WCPSS Updates: Enrollment Caps, Busing & Teacher at center of $450k settlement resigns
- #NCED Updates: Leandro, Istation, Help the MVP Math Dad, and headlines
- Second Rowan teacher arrested on child exploitation, indecent liberties charges
- WCPSS high school teacher arrested for DWI with child in car
- #WCPSS Updates: A $450k settlement, thermostats and a substitute defends herself
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Student Discipline
Well, someone at the DOJ has never read Lord of the Flies.
The DOJ wants to try ‘courts’ run by teenagers because.. bullying.
Oh, and our Common Core pal, WestEd is in the mix with the grant for these ‘courts’. A grant that is over $1.8 million dollars.
KEEP READING… Continue reading