A.P Dillon on Social Media
Got PayPal? Donate Today!
Donate Other Ways
Got News? Get the Newsletter.
LATEST LL1885 POSTS
- Former Faith Christian Academy teachers facing of sexual assault allegations going back to mid 90s
- Wake County School Board Race Candidate List; 4 out of 9 seats unchallenged
- NC State Board of Ed hold on Social Studies changes, will include Social Justice and Racial Issue
- Wake County teacher arrested on multiple counts of sexual misconduct with 5 minors
- Two Duplin County teachers charged with sex crimes involving students
- Stanly County teacher charged with indecent liberties involving a student
- WCPSS’s Office of Equity Affairs rolls out Black Lives Matter website
ARCHIVES BY CATEGORY
Tag Archives: Struggle For Stupidity
Those engaged in fighting Common Core know how it is destroying the love of reading in our youngest learners. Common Core asks a kid to read a book, comprehend every facet of the book from title and author to extrapolating on story narratives and plots. They then have to write about it – without prompting. Remember these kids are ages 5-8 years old. Common Core attempts to take kids who are concrete thinkers to make them abstract thinkers. It’s developmentally improbable, but Common Core tries anyway with age and developmentally inappropriate standards in K-3. Continue reading